CS 3808 Class A-2
Gallon Kit (96 oz.)
Silicone RTV compounds are being utilized to an ever widening degree in aircraft, missile and electronic applications. These uses are frequently unusual and require special considerations of product quality, application procedure and basic engineering. In recognition of this, Chem Seal Corporation offers its engineering service to the potential user of our products to assure that the best material is used to full advantage.
CS 3808 is a specialty room temperature, chemically cured, silicone sealing compound designed to offer the combined advantages of excellent high temperature performance, good stability, and easy application. CS 3808 has found wide usage as an insulating coating and thermal barrier material in missile applications where heat transfer must be retarded.
This versatile product is available in a wide range of consistencies, application lives and curing properties. The basic chemical formulation has been designed to permit modifications to be made without loss of important end performance properties. Some of the unusual properties of CS 3808 are as follows:
1. Rapid room temperature cure.
2. Permanent adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces by employing an easy to handle primer system.
3. Good strength and electrical properties.
4. Excellent temperature stability. Post cured sealant is resistant to sponging and reversion over a wide temperature range.
5. Easy to handle, mix and apply. Has convenient mixing ratios.